Performance at Cardiff Muslim Primary School is good because:
- most pupils attain good standards;
- all pupils in the school make good progress including those with additional learning needs and those who speak little English when they enter the school;
- most pupils develop good language skills, speak with confidence and make good progress in improving their reading and numeracy skills;
- most pupils engage well in lessons and are keen to learn;
- the curriculum is broad and balanced . It gives pupils suitable opportunities to develop their key skills appropriately, learn about the history and culture of Wales, as well as learn about their faith;
- all teachers establish good working relationships with their pupils and engage them well in learning; and
- the school provides a warm, welcoming and positive learning environment.
Please view our Estyn Inspection report by clicking here.