We believe that one of the most important factors in a child’s education is their understanding of Islam and implementation of its principles their daily lives.
Practical reminders and instructions in manners and behaviour are given as situations arise.
Furthermore, pupils are taught to respect each other and to observe the correct Islamic etiquette in every situation.
Pupils are taught and encouraged:
- To say Assalamu Alaikum (peace be upon you) whenever they meet someone;
- To address the teachers as ‘Ustadah’ and ‘Ustaad’;
- To establish prayer during school time with Jamaat (congregation);
- To recite Masnoon Duas (supplication to Allah) in appropriate situations;
- To maintain an environment of Taharah (cleanliness) at all times, including personal hygiene.