Work For Us
The Board of Trustees are currently looking to appoint a full time Headteacher to join our established primary school in Cardiff.
The successful candidate should:-
- Ideally have a PGCE or equivalent and Management/Leadership training/experience
- Be able to support and contribute to the Islamic Ethos of the school
• Be an inspirational, dedicated and highly effective leader
- Have the ability to professionally develop and motivate the staff
• Be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for CMPS children
- Have a strong commitment to their own learning and continuing professional development
- Deliver excellence for each and every child with the support of the staff and the Governing Body.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful school at the heart of the Cardiff Muslim Community. Having gone through a recent Estyn Inspection in June 2014, the school’s current performance has been rated as GOOD with some highlighted areas being ‘all pupils in the school make good progress; the curriculum is broad and balanced; all teachers establish good working relationships with their pupils and engage them well in learning; the school provides a warm, welcoming and positive learning environment’.
The post offers a chance to make a real difference to both the school and local community and is an excellent role for someone who welcomes the chance to demonstrate their capabilities, drive and determination. We offer the opportunity to work with motivated and supportive staff and talented pupils.
Interested candidates should email their CV to: email@example.com
For further information please call the school secretary at 02920 342040.
Closing date for applications: 12:00pm on Friday 14th of December 2018
Interview date: Will commence shortly after the closing date
The candidate is expected to deliver a 10-minute presentation on “Steering CMPS to Becoming an Outstanding School”
Start date: Immediate
In our efforts to afford our children the best education, we are always keen to hear from individuals who have relevant experience to help develop our school.
We are currently looking for teaching staff with Foundation Phase or Key Stage 2 experience. If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in a Primary School environment, please contact us.
We are looking to appoint class teachers with a genuine passion for teaching to enable our children to make rapid progress.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a PGCE or equivalent qualification or HLTA / TA qualifications with relevant experience.
- Have the ability to develop pupils’ well-being, using clear routines and rules for behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school.
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour.
- Use effective planning to build on pupils’ capabilities and prior knowledge.
- Be responsible for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and take responsibility for, promoting high standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable pupils’ to be taught effectively.
- Have a strong commitment to their own learning and continuing professional development.
A truly exciting opportunity to work in a school that is moving forward at a rapid pace, with enthusiastic children who are friendly and eager to learn. Are you an innovative and creative classroom practitioner with a passion to ensure that all children achieve their potential?
If you have the above qualities then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 342040 for further information.
Applications are welcome throughout the year.
Cardiff Muslim Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory interview, reference(s) and enhanced disclosure from the criminal record bureau.
Salary for a fully Qualified Teacher will be up to £17,000 per annum.