Work For Us
In our efforts to afford our children the best education, we are always keen to hear from individuals who have relevant experience to help develop our school.
We are currently looking for teaching staff with Foundation Phase or Key Stage 2 experience. If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in a Primary School environment, please contact us.
We are looking to appoint class teachers with a genuine passion for teaching to enable our children to make rapid progress.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a PGCE or equivalent qualification or HLTA / TA qualifications with relevant experience.
- Have the ability to develop pupils’ well-being, using clear routines and rules for behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school.
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour.
- Use effective planning to build on pupils’ capabilities and prior knowledge.
- Be responsible for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and take responsibility for, promoting high standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable pupils’ to be taught effectively.
- Have a strong commitment to their own learning and continuing professional development.
A truly exciting opportunity to work in a school that is moving forward at a rapid pace, with enthusiastic children who are friendly and eager to learn. Are you an innovative and creative classroom practitioner with a passion to ensure that all children achieve their potential?
If you have the above qualities then please email your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 342040 for further information.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 1st May 2018. Applications are welcome throughout the year as well.
Cardiff Muslim Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory interview, reference(s) and enhanced disclosure from the criminal record bureau.
Salary for a fully Qualified Teacher will be up to £17,000 per annum (based on 35 hours per week).